Whether you need an easy dinner or a yummy hors d'oeuvre these swedish meatballs got you covered. All you need is one pan and you can serve them right in the same dish, just throw a few toothpicks in them and your on your way to a great meal or party!
Juicy beefy balls smothered in a creamy sauce, you need to try these immediately!
- 1 pound ground beef
- ¼ cup panko bread crumbs
- 1 Tablespoon parsley, chopped
- ¼ Teaspoon ground allspice
- ¼ Teaspoon ground nutmeg
- ¼ cup onion, finely chopped
- ½ Teaspoon Garlic Powder
- ⅛ Teaspoon Pepper
- ½ Teaspoon salt
- 1 egg
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 5 Tablespoon butter
- 3 Tablespoon flour
- 2 cups beef broth
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 Tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 Teaspoon Dijon mustard
- salt and pepper to taste
- In a medium sized bowl combine ground beef, panko, parsley, allspice, nutmeg, onion, garlic powder, pepper, salt and egg. Mix until combined.
- Roll into 12 large meatballs or 20 small meatballs. In a large skillet heat olive oil and 1 Tablespoon butter. Add the meatballs and cook turning continuously until brown on each side and cooked throughout. Transfer to a plate and cover with foil.
- Add 4 Tablespoons butter and flour to skillet and whisk until it turns brown. Slowly stir in beef broth and heavy cream. Add worcestershire sauce and dijon mustard and bring to a simmer until sauce starts to thicken. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Add the meatballs back to the skillet and simmer for another 1-2 minutes. Serve over egg noodles or rice.