These ribs are so, so yummy! They're the perfect dinner to make when you're short on time, but don't want to sacrifice any delicious flavor. These Sticky & Sweet Sriracha Ribs were made in an Instant Pot and they only had to cook for 35 minutes! They come out perfectly tender, juicy, and the meat just falls off the bone. YUM!
Buy your own Instant Pot HERE with the coupon code SHAREDFOOD.
- 1/2 cup White vinegar
- 1/4 cup dark brown sugar packed
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika preferably smoked
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper freshly ground
- 4 pounds baby back ribs cut into individual ribs
- 3 tablespoons apricot jam
- 1-2 tablespoons sriracha hot sauce
- Insert the steam rack into the Instant Pot and add the vinegar.
- In a small bowl, combine the brown sugar, chili powder, paprika, cumin, salt, and pepper to make the rub.
- Put the ribs into a large bowl, sprinkle with the rub, and toss to coat evenly. Stack the ribs on the steam rack.
- Lock the lid. Press Manual and cook on high pressure for 20 minutes. Use the "Quick Release" method to vent the steam, then open the lid.
- Line a rimmed baking sheet with aluminum foil and transfer the ribs to it. Remove the steam rack from the Instant Pot.
- Press Cancel, then press Sauté. Whisk the jam and sriracha into the sauce, and simmer until thickened, about 10 minutes. Skim off and discard as much fat as you can from the sauce.
- Preheat broiler.
- Spoon half of the sauce over the ribs. Broil until slightly charred, 2 to 3 minutes. Flip the ribs, spoon over the remaining sauce, and broil 2 to 3 minutes more. Serve immediately.
Recipe Credit: Sara Quessenberry and Kate Merker by Instant Pot