Keep them for yourself or give them as a gift, these personalized candles will melt the hearts of anyone who sees them. A unique way to display your favorite pictures as a beautiful home decor for all your friends and family to see.
- pillar candles
- tissue paper
- printer paper
- wax paper
- Cut a piece of paper so that it sits slightly smaller on top of your printer paper.
- Turn your tissue paper over so that the shiny side is down, and tape all the edges flat down onto the printer paper.
- Next, put your tissue/printer paper in the printer so that when you print, your image will appear on the tissue.
- Now cut the image out, and take your imaged tissue to the side.
- Put the image across the middle of your candle, and then place a piece of wax paper over top to ensure the entire image is covered.
- Get your hairdryer, and turn it on. Point to the area of the photo and begin to heat up. The upper layer of candle wax is going to start melting together with the tissue paper. The picture should get darker.
- Once the picture has completely darkened, then you will want to slowly pull the wax paper off.