Have you heard of smoothie bowls? It's literally as easy as blending up your "smoothie" ingredients, pouring it into a bowl and then adding delicious add-on toppings to make it all look pretty and taste more filling!
This Apple Pie Smoothie Bowl tastes like - you guessed it - apple pie! We topped ours off with some chopped nuts and apple pieces, and a sprinkle of cinnamon. This smoothie bowl is delish!
- 1 frozen banana, small
- ½ cup vanilla Greek yogurt
- â…” cup applesauce, unsweetened
- ¼ cup rolled oats
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ cup almond milk, unsweetened
- Place all ingredients in a high-speed blender. Blend until smooth.
- Serve with lots of fixings on top!