If you're pinched for time for a quick and easy dinner recipe, then look no further than this easy stromboli recipe! Done in 30 minutes or less, and it's bound to be a family favorite with all the cheesy gooey goodness! Try one tonight!
- 1 tube of Pilsbury pizza dough
- ½ cup pizza sauce
- 12 slices of salami
- 16 slices of pepperoni
- 1 ¼ cup of mozzarella
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and roll out the dough.
- Spread the pizza sauce on the dough leaving an inch around the outside.
- Top with salami, pepperoni, and 1 cup of cheese.
- Begin to roll up the dough horizontally, and then pinch the edges to seal.
- Brush the top with egg, and then sprinkle the remaining cheese on top along with chopped parsley.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown on top.
- Cut and enjoy!