If you're looking for some weekend brunch inspiration...then look no further! This Potato and Cheese Brunch Roll will make your family brunches SO much tastier.
This is a delicious, hearty breakfast that definitely hits the spot. We added bacon to ours, but you can experiment with different ingredients - ham, sausage, tomatoes, or mushrooms would make for some tasty additions.
- 3 Lrg russet potatoes, grated
- 1 Lrg onion, minced
- 3 eggs
- 1 tsp each rosemary, thyme, oregeno
- 12 slices bacon
- 2 cups cheddar, grated
- 1 cup mozzerella
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Place grated potatoes into a large bowl.
- Add onions, eggs, dried herbs and a pinch of salt and pepper. Mix until combined.
- Evenly spread onto parchment lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Take out of oven and spread bacon and cheese onto top evenly.
- Roll lengthwise and place seam down onto parchment lined baking sheet.
- Bake again for 20 minutes. Slice and enjoy!