Anything that makes good use of eggnog season is alright by me. All the more so if it's easy to make and crazy delicious! This no-bake eggnog pie wins on both counts. It's so simple, it might just be where the expression "easy as pie" comes from!
With only four required ingredients, and five minutes of prep time, you can't go wrong with this recipe as a holiday dessert. I only wish eggnog season lasted longer! After trying this pie you may decide to stock up!
- 1 pkg. (3.4 oz) of vanilla instant pudding
- 2 cups cold Shamrock Farms Eggnog
- 1 cup frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 graham cracker pie crust
- Additional frozen whipped topping, thawed, for serving (optional)
- Ground nutmeg, for serving (optional)
In a large mixing bowl with a hand held mixer, beat pudding mix with eggnog for 2 minutes.
Gently fold in 1 cup whipped topping until just combined. Spoon mixture into pie crust.
Refrigerate at least four hours.
To serve, place a dollop of whipped topping and a sprinkle of nutmeg on each serving.