Small families have thanksgiving just like the big ones do! And boy oh boy do I have the perfect turkey solution!
Moist turkey breast is the star here not to mention having it pre sliced for easy serving when the time comes. The best part is the stuffing is baked right in the tukey making sure it’s super moist!
- 1 turkey breast (boneless with skin)
- 1 box stuffing mix
- ¼ cup butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Prepare stuffing according to box instructions, let cool.
- Slice turkey breast almost all the way through 1 inch between slices. Place turkey on a parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Stuff stuffing between each slice, season to turkey with salt and pepper, then bake for 60 minutes.
- Brush top with melted butter and broil for 3-4 minutes to crisp up the top.
- Allow turkey to rest for 25 minutes under a loose tin foil covering.
- Slice and serve with all your holiday favorites.