Create your own Halloween decorations for cheap! There's no need to spend a ton of money to decorate your house when you can make these super cute Milk Jug Ghosts. Not only are they cute, but they light up your sidewalk for all your little trick-or-treaters!
- Milk jugs
- Black Sharpie
- Xacto knife
- Battery operated tea light
- Clean and dry your milk jugs.
- Take your black Sharpie and draw the faces on your milk jugs.
- Use an Xacto knife to cut a hole in the back of the jug (make sure it's big enough to fit the tea light through).
- Put your tea light inside the jug and you're done! You can also fill the jug with some sand to make it more stable before adding the light.