Add a little touch of character to your garden with this adorable coffee mug feeder. All you need is four simple items and there you have it...the world's easiest DIY bird feeder. A colorful attraction to any back yard!
- Coffee mug
- Wood stick
- Bird seed
1. Wipe down and dry your coffee mug.
2. Place the stick/perch inside your mug and adjust so that it leans up against one side.
3. Fill the mug about half way with bird seed.
4. Place your suet in a pot and put the burner on medium heat.
5. Once the suet has melted down into a liquid, pour the suet into the mug up to the top.
6. Place your mug in the fridge to cool and solidify completely.
7. Place the handle of the mug over a sturdy branch, then sit back and let the bird watching begin.