Cauliflower is so versatile! You can eat it raw, roast it, puree it, add it to soup, casseroles and pasta...it's basically the perfect vegetable.
If you're looking for a lighter meal option, these Spice Rubbed Cauliflower Steaks are exactly what you need to be making. Not only are the packed with flavor, but they're quick and simple to make. Throw them in the Instant Pot and they're done in 5 minutes! Easy peasy!
Get your Instant Pot HERE with the Coupon Code SHAREDFOOD
- 1 large head cauliflower about 2 pounds
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 3/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 cup cilantro fresh, chopped
- 1 lemon quartered
- Insert the steam rack into the Instant Pot. Add 1 1⁄2 cups water.
- Remove the leaves from the cauliflower and trim the core so the cauliflower sits flat. Place on the steam rack.
- In a small bowl, combine the olive oil, paprika, cumin, and salt. Drizzle over the cauliflower and rub to coat.
- Lock the lid. Press [Manual] and cook on high pressure for 4 minutes. Use the “Quick Release” method to vent the steam, then open the lid.
- Lift the cauliflower onto a cutting board and slice into 1-inch-thick (2.5 cm) steaks. Divide among plates and sprinkle with the cilantro.
- Serve with the lemon quarters. Enjoy!
Recipe credit: Sara Quessenberry and Kate Merker by Instant Pot