With the rise in food trends, we’ve seen some delicious foods coming out of unexpected mixes. Burgers are one of those foods that you can really have fun with, and the sky’s the limit when it comes to flavor combinations. This recipe falls right in line with that: introducing the Peanut Butter Bacon Burger!
This wacky blend of a regular beef patty with mini Reese’s cups, crunchy peanut butter, gooey cheese curds, and smoked bacon will turn into one of your faves! The StufZ Burger Maker makes it easy to stuff your burger patties with ease...give this burger a try, and use the StufZ again and again with other combos!
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup mini Reese’s cups
- 1/4 cup crunchy peanut butter
- 1/4 cup cheese curds
- 6 strips smoked bacon
- 4 burger buns
For the easy way to make these delicious burgers, check out the next page!
- Mix beef, salt and pepper.
- Fill StufZ with beef, fill crater with mini cups, peanut butter, and cheese.
- Cook bacon in pan over medium heat until desired doneness, put on paper towel and reserve until later.
- Lightly toast burger buns in bacon fat, reserve until later.
- Fry burger in same pan (approximately 5 minutes per side, or to desired doneness).
- Assemble burger and enjoy!