What Are The Odds? How Likely Are You To Win The Most Popular Gambling Games

Did You Know | Trending

What Are The Odds? How Likely Are You To Win The Most Popular Gambling Games

You should always play gambling games to have fun. That’s priority number one. But you know as well as we do that it’s not a lot of fun if you have a losing session.

Odds tell you the likelihood of having a winning session when you play a gambling game. They offer no guarantees but they do give you an understanding of whether you’re betting your money wisely.

We’ve looked at the odds for three of the most popular gambling games you can play and given you some helpful tips on how you can place a bet.


The lottery is perhaps the most popular gambling game on the planet. Millions of people play it across the world, with many countries having their own national lottery. Lottery gaming is a part of many cultures but what are the odds of winning one? We assess them below.

Lotteries are enormously varied in the odds you have of winning. The Swedish Lottery has the best odds of winning a jackpot of over $13 million, with the chances being. The Spanish Christmas Lottery El Gordo has the best odds of winning a jackpot of over $1.3 million, with the chances being 1 in 100,000.

You can play lotteries in most countries but the U.S. games have the biggest prizes. Keen to discover how to buy lottery tickets online? It’s very easy. Complete the Play USA Lotteries online booking process, pick your balls and get your ticket!


Blackjack might be the most popular casino card game there is. It’s one of the main games at the top online casinos, with many live dealer tables and video titles available at the best sites. But how likely are you to win a game? We examine the odds underneath.

Blackjack games often have a house edge of 1%. House edge is the advantage casinos have over players. The 1% edge for blackjack games means that players have a 99% chance of being successful when they play.

You can play blackjack games at all of the finest casino sites, such as 888 Casino. Want to know how to play blackjack online? It’s really simple. Follow the 888 Casino online entry procedure, find the table of your choice and then place your bets!


Slots is inarguably the most popular gambling game you can play at a casino, whether that’s online or at a land casino. There are thousands of titles you can play and a wide variety of game types available. But what are your odds of winning a game? We explain below.

Slots are one of the wildest gambling games for your odds of winning. The house edge (the advantage the casino has over players) ranges from 3-8% for many slots. This means your chances of winning a slots game vary from 92% to 97%.

You can play slot games at any great online casino, like bgo. Wondering how to play slots online? It’s incredibly straightforward. Tick off the steps in the bgo online sign-up requirements, locate the game you wish to play, and wager some cash!

Lotteries, blackjack and slots are some of the most popular gambling games you can play. While we’ve outlined some of the odds you have at winning these games, your actual chances depend on the specific title you select.

So, decide what type of gambling game you want to play, review the odds and then place your bets!

Head of Content, reality TV watcher and lover of cookies.