You’ll love the combination of flavors in this one...Bacon-Wrapped Avocado gives you that salty-creamy duo that just can’t be beat!
It’s so easy making this one - simply slice up your avocado, wrap in bacon, and add some seasoning for the ultimate appetizer that you’ll want all to yourself!
- 2 large firm avocados
- 8 thick-cut strips bacon
- 1/4 teaspoon ancho chile powder
- 1/4 teaspoon cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Sour cream, for dipping
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees. Prepare a large rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- Cut the bacon in half to create 16 shorter strips. Cut avocados into 8 wedges each.
- Wrap a piece of bacon around each avocado wedge. Make sure you start wrapping on the underside, then end on the underside. Lay the avocado wedges on the baking sheet with the bacon ends tucked underneath.
- Sprinkle the wedges lightly with ancho chile powder, cumin, and salt to taste. Bake for 15-20 minutes. Cool on a paper towel-lined plate.
- Happy snacking!