Make that spinach dip recipe something to talk about!
This easy to make cheesy bacon spinach dip will have your guests begging for more! Just a simple twist on a classic recipe, and it will be a party favorite for years to come!
- 8 oz cream cheese,softened
- 1/3 cup mayo
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1-2 cloves garlic, finely minced
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 16 oz frozen spinach, defrosted and squeezed tightly to get rid of excess water
- 1 lb bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Mozzarella cheese
- 4 oz fresh Mozzarella cheese, thinly sliced
- 1 baguette, thinly sliced
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a 2 quart baking dish or cast iron skillet with non-stick cooking spray and set aside.
- Add cream cheese, mayo, sour cream, minced garlic, garlic powder and paprika to a large mixing bowl and stir until combined well.
- Add spinach (make sure you've really pressed it to get all the excess water out!), parmesan cheese and 1 cup of the shredded Mozzarella cheese. Stir until mixed thoroughly.
- Transfer mixture to prepared baking dish/skillet. Sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup shredded Mozzarella cheese, cooked bacon crumbs, and then place thinly sliced fresh Mozzarella cheese on top of the dip.
- Bake until cheese is golden and mixture is bubbly, about 30 minutes.