This Cookie Monster pumpkin is adorable! If you're looking to have a more-cute-than creepy Halloween, then you definitely need to make this pumpkin. It makes the perfect decoration for your house and it doubles as a way to serve cookies, not to mention your kids will love it!
- Blue paint
- Black paint
- Tools for carving your pumpkin
- Styrofoam balls
- Hot glue
- Cookies (optional)
- Cut a lid in the top of your pumpkin and remove all the insides.
- Draw a mouth on your pumpkin and cut out with a sharp knife.
- Paint the entire outside of your pumpkin with blue paint and let dry.
- Take your two styrofoam balls and paint two black circles on each. These will be the pupils for Cookie Monster's eyes.
- Glue the eyes to your pumpkin and let dry.
- Display with cookies if desired!
Do you know someone who would love this Sesame Street inspired Halloween decor? Make sure to share this with them!
Check out our video below that shows you step by step how to make this adorable Cookie Monster Pumpkin.