This Cookie Monster pumpkin is adorable! If you're looking to have a more-cute-than creepy Halloween, then you definitely need to make this pumpkin. It makes the perfect decoration for your house and it doubles as a way to serve cookies, not to mention your kids will love it!
- Blue paint
- Black paint
- Tools for carving your pumpkin
- Styrofoam balls
- Hot glue
- Cookies (optional)
- Cut a lid in the top of your pumpkin and remove all the insides.
- Draw a mouth on your pumpkin and cut out with a sharp knife.
- Paint the entire outside of your pumpkin with blue paint and let dry.
- Take your two styrofoam balls and paint two black circles on each. These will be the pupils for Cookie Monster's eyes.
- Glue the eyes to your pumpkin and let dry.
- Display with cookies if desired!