Kids probably don’t need help eating their pasta, mine don’t thats for sure! Put some cheese on it and watch them gobble them all up! But special occasions call for special meals and this for sure will take one of my kids favorite foods to a whole new level!
- 1 package Linguini noodles(or any pasta you like)
- Food coloring(whatever colors you want)
- Ziplock bags for each color
- Cook pasta as per box instructions.
- Run pasta under cold water to stop the cooking process.
- Divide pasta envenly and place into ziplock bags with a different color in each and 2 tablespoons of water. Seal and let sit in the fridge for a few minutes.
- Rinse one color at a time under cold water and voila! Rainbow Pasta!