Being a Hollywood couple means that your family is likely going to be the subject of news and rumors just as much as you are. In fact when celebrities have children, the paparazzi and the public tend to lose their collective minds over the lives of these kids. This is especially true when the kids turn out to be twins.
It is actually kind of surprising how common twins being born to celebrity couples seems to be. Think about how many people you know that have twins, or are twins themselves, and think about how rare it is. Apparently, not in Hollywood.
Here are 15 celebrity couples who have their own twin children.
1. Jennifer Lopez and Marc Anthony
Their twins Maximilian and Emme were born in 2008.
2. Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie
Knox and Vivienne were born in 2008.
3. Charlie Sheen and Brooke Mueller
Bob and Max were born in 2009.
4. Julia Roberts and Danny Modor
Phinnaeus and Hazel were born in 2004.
5. Sarah Jessica Parker and Matthew Broderick
Marion and Tabitha were born in 2009.
6. Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon
Moroccan and Monroe were born in 2011.
7. George W. and Laura Bush
Barbara and Jenna were born in 1981.
8. Rebecca Romijn and Jerry O'Connell
Dolly and Charlie were born in 2008.
That's a lot of twins, but there are still more to come.
9. Jenna Jameson and Tito Ortiz
Jesse and Journey were born in 2009.
10. Michael J. Fox and Tracy Pollan
Aquinnah and Schuyler were born in 1995.
11. Sean Combs and Kim Porter
D'Lila and Jessie were born in 2006.
12. Neil Patrick Harris and David Burtka
Gideon and Harper were born in 2010.
13. Ray and Anna Romano
Matthew and Gregory were born in 1993.
14. Denzel Washington and Pauletta Pearson
Olivia and Malcolm were born in 1991.
15. Ricky Martin
Matteo and Valentino were born in 2008.
Who is your favorite set of Hollywood twins?