Cats like to pretend they're independent. Unless of course you're talking about feeding themselves, or getting pet, or cleaning their litter box, or getting unstuck from something they never should have been near in the first place.
These cats are still independent, and they only want your help if YOU want to give it. If not, well...I'm sure they'll figure something out. But they certainly aren't going to ask.
1. This cat just wanted to look outside.
2. This cat had a lil' mess that needed cleaning.
3. This cat, who's giving "going postal" a whole new meaning.
4. This cat, who heard there were treats in here.
5. For Fun, It's A Wonderful Toy for Girls and Boys (And Cats)
6. This cat, who is mimicking a branch
7. "Hey, if you could just pull this off I'd appreciate it. But only if you want to."
8. "The box said fun for the whole family. I am family. I am not having fun."
9. They say hydration is important...
10. "You always say you want help in the garden..."
11. "I HAVE NOTHING TO WEAR!"
12. Worse than the cone of shame!
13. "This was less fun than I anticipated."
14. "So about that diet you were talking about..."
15. "What did you have for dinner? Can I have some?"
16. Some Assembly Required
Where is the craziest place your cat has ever gotten stuck?
When I look at my sweet little pug, I know that while he is the most perfect and precious thing in my eyes, most people wouldn't be able to tell him apart from most other pugs. I mean, obviously he's the most handsome one, but his coloring is pretty much exactly like every other fawn-colored pug out there.
However, some animals end up with a crazy and unique pattern that looks as though they have
Owning a pet is basically the highlight of anyone's life. They bring so much joy and happiness to any household, and they really don't ask for much in return. They just need your love, a few belly rubs, and some tasty kibbles.
Even though they don't really need much, it doesn't mean we shouldn't spoil them. Every single dog and cat is a very good dog and cat, and they deserve a special treat for
Animal rights always need to be defended. The poor innocent creatures can't fend for themselves, so it's up to us to make sure they have the care and love they deserve. Recently, more and more legislation has been put in place to not only protect the animals, but also punish those who hurt them.
A number of United States jurisdictions implemented an animal offenders registry, which publicly reveals the names of known animal abusers in
You may have just received a brand new diffuser for Christmas, and probably can't wait to try out all sorts of wonderful essential oils to scent your home. But cat owners should take caution, because these oils can seriously harm your feline friend if you are not careful.
Follow these six tips in order to create a relaxing, and healthy atmosphere for you and your cats!