They say pets and their owners start to look alike after a few years, but some of the animals in these photos might see that as an insult. The great thing about owning a cat or dog (or chicken, or iguana...) is that no matter how awkward they are they'll still love you - you can't say the same about kids! These pet owners put their animals love to the test with some seriously embarrassing photos that even the bravest families wouldn't include with their Christmas cards.
If you can dig up a photo of you and your childhood pet more embarrassing than these - hide it! Or else you could wind up all over the internet like these poor souls.
1. This is what happens when you plan a church recital on a budget
2. Hmm, these 5 kids look normal, but why won't the dog look at the camera?
3. I wonder how they fit that giant dog into the studio?
4. If you told me they ran a law firm together, I would believe you
5. Hardest part of owning a cat? Protecting them from lasers!
6. Outfits? Check. Shades? Check. Dog? Check. Ready for the perfect photo
Click the next page (unless you've already died from secondhand embarrassment)!
7. Hmm, that's a weird looking cat...
8. Apparently this rooster won a prize, maybe for "most embarrassing owner?"
9. Bowie is the only person who could pull off *this* pose
10. We're glad somebody's enjoying the photo shoot
11. Oh, now I see the family resemblance
12. Say cheese!
13. Your guess is as good as mine
Click the next page for even more cringe-worthy pet photos
14. But is this a giant squash, or a very small woman and dog?
15. The dogs in this photo? Well there's Dasher, Dancer, Prancer and Vixen....
16. Solidarity, now that's what family is all about
17. No owners here, these two belong to each other
18. You can't choose family, but this cat is trying to vote with his feet
19. Full moons bring out all the freaks
Share this list with someone who loves silly photos!