Shake 'N Bake was a big mainstay in our house growing up. Fried chicken at home?! You just can't go wrong!
This Yogurt and Spice Chicken recipe is just as delicious as the fried chicken you grew up on, without any added fats from deep frying. This chicken has all the flavors of fried, when in fact it's completely baked in the oven!
I know, I know...how could baked chicken have all the deliciousness of fried? But trust me, that big taste is still here! Plus, you can feel good about eating something healthy!
This recipe leaves you with delightfully moist chicken with a deliciously crunchy breading on the outside. Serve this up with some rice and veggies and you've got a meal your family won't stop begging you to make again!
How does this measure up to your fried chicken? Will you be adding this to your regular recipe rotation? Let us know!
Want to try more chicken recipes at home? We've got some yummy ones that will definitely leave you full and satisfied:
Keep scrolling down to learn how to make this tasty Yogurt and Spice Chicken.
Start by preheating your oven to 375 degrees.
In a medium-sized bowl mix together Shake 'N Bake, garlic and spices.
In another medium-sized bowl add your yogurt and lemon juice. Mix to combine.
Dip your chicken thighs into the yogurt mixture so that they're fully coated.
Next, dip chicken into the spice mixture.
Place your fully coated chicken on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
Bake in the oven for 20 minutes, until chicken is fully cooked.
Your chicken is now ready to be eaten! Serve with rice and veggies for a delicious and healthy weeknight meal.
My mouth is watering just looking at these photos!
Below are the easy-to-read ingredients and directions so you can easily make this at home!
- 9 chicken thighs (boneless, skinless)
- 1 cup honey greek yogurt
- Juice from 1/2 lemon
- 1 package Shake 'N Bake (Herb & Parmesan flavor)
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon basil
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon parsley
- 1 teaspoon rosemary
- Start by preheating your oven to 375 degrees.
- In a medium-sized bowl mix together Shake 'N Bake, garlic and spices.
- In another medium-sized bowl add the yogurt and lemon juice. Mix to combine.
- Dip your chicken thighs into the yogurt mixture. Make sure they're fully coated.
- Next, dip your yogurt coated chicken into the dry spice mix.
- Place the coated chicken on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until chicken is fully cooked through.
- Remove chicken from oven and serve with veggies and rice. Enjoy!
Watch the video below so you can see how this delicious Yogurt and Spice Chicken recipe is made.
Do you know someone who would love this easy-to-make chicken recipe? Make sure to share it with them!