[THIS ARTICLE CONTAINS SPOILERS. LIKE, REAL SPOILERS. SPOILERS YOU DON'T WANT TO KNOW IF YOU HAVEN'T SEEN THE MOVIE. SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS.]
If you're still reading, it's because you've either seen Avengers:Infinity War or you haven't, but don't care if it's ruined. Because in case you didn't know, this article contains spoilers.
The third installment of Avengers came recently and to say it shook people is the understatement of the century. I know that I personally screamed on 11 different occasions, all for varying reasons.
Here are some of my reactions during the movie:
- PETER PARKER????????????
- HOW DARE YOU???????????????
- I hate this.
People have said things like "it's just a movie" and "why do you care so much" and I would just like to point out that your opinion is irrelevant.
For those of you who have experienced the traumatic experience that is Infinity War, here are some top-notch memes that honestly, won't help fix the damage, but will at least make you laugh for 0.03 seconds until you remember that Bucky's last words were "Steve?" and that Sam died alone in a bush.
1. My co-workers hate me.
2. This is a hate crime.
3. LEAVE ME ALONE.
4. TBH I didn't miss him.
5. Laughing so I don't cry.
6. Same, Mark.
7. Sure, NOW he can think for himself.
8. Only a true intellectual will understand.
9. I was finished by the opening credits.
10. Peter Quill, you ruined everything.
11. Mark Ruffalo just GETS IT.
12. Poor, sweet Bucky.
13. I'll sue after the 4th one comes out.
14. Ragnorok FOREVER.
15. Why is Thor always tied up??
thor meeting thanos in the opening scene of infinity war: pic.twitter.com/WAHJsYj12p— blue eyes white privilege (@thorlokid) March 18, 2018
16. I never though I'd related so hard to Shia.
17. Again...this is all Quill's fault.
Avengers Infinity War but I give you no context pic.twitter.com/eEzOs14gdA— i am groot. (@ocarinaofmine) April 27, 2018
18. No seriously.
19. Now it all makes sense.
20. It's really the only word to describe it.
21. I ugly-cried and I'm not ashamed to admit it.
22. Logic doesn't apply to the God of Thunder
23. Also me ready to defend Bucky's legacy
24. THANOS IS THE WORST
25. You're gonna need a dust buster.
26. 2019 can't get here fast enough.
me: infinity war was the worst thing that's ever happened to me— iw spoilers | was @jdmsrovia (@stxrksreactor) April 28, 2018
me walking into the cinema for avengers 4: pic.twitter.com/86UziO6Roq