You know when you're trying to take that perfect picture and then some super famous celebrity comes and ruins it?
Okay, maybe you don't, and neither do I.
But these people have quite an interesting camera roll..
1. Right when these two Australian hockey players were taking a selfie at the Commonwealth Games, Queen Elizabeth II popped herself into the picture. You've gotta love that smile!
2. Nicholas Cage flying economy class is probably more interesting than this photo he wasn't ready for.
3. I think I would have the same (bodily) reaction if I met the great Bruce Almighty actor.
4. That's Kevin Spacey photobombing a woman while out jogging in Boston.
5. Rihanna's face says it all...
6. This is Scrubs actor Zach Braff casually walking past a couple's wedding photo. I really hope the married couple chose to display this image in their home.
7. Here's Bryan Cranston photobombing Ty Burnell while he's posing for a fan photo. I love how he looks back.
8. David Hasselhoff just couldn't resist being part of this selfie.
9. This little girl looked down at the wrong moment. She'll definitely laugh when she sees this photo with the former president!
10. Imagine trying to rest after a long flight and being woken up by Justin Beiber.
You'll be laughing until you cry when you see these next celebrity photobombs...
11. I don't know what's funnier, the girl's face or Kris Jenner having absolutely no idea what's going on.
12. I really wish I could read Samuel L. Jackson's mind. His looks is concerning me.
13. This is just another typical Kanye West photo. I think the winner here is the woman standing at the back, her mouth gaped open looking at the rapper.
14. Was Prince William trying to take the phone or help with the picture? I can't tell what's going on here, and that's hilarious.
15. Apparently this man took Tom Hanks's glasses, put them on, and fell asleep on his arm.
16. This woman had no idea Steven Tyler was the man in the back of her photo until she posted the picture on her social media page. Surprise!
17. Where do I have to go to get a picture like this! The Rock's reaction is priceless.
18. Breaking Bad star Aaron Paul put his arms up at the perfect time.
19. Prince Harry definitely knows how to take a candid picture with participants of the Commonwealth Games.
20. Celebrities testing out their photobomb skills with other celebrities is the best. Here's Jack Black and Dustin Hoffman appearing behind a pregnant Angelina Jolie.
These celebrity photobombs just get more funny from here...
21. The Star Trek actor, Will Wheaton, has definitely ruined that picture. I doubt they complained about it, though.
22. Jimmy Fallon and Jon Hamm look simply ecstatic to be part of this photo. They're the ones who came in the picture!
23. Arnold Schwarzenegger biking in Paris is definitely more of a sight to see than the Eiffel Tower. I love how he stops in front of the camera and looks up while someone's trying to take a big family photo.
24. I would definitely have the same reaction if I saw both Beyonce and Jay Z.
25. Arrested Development star Michael Cera walked by at the perfect time.
26. Samuel L. Jackson fanboying Salma Hayek is both cute and hilarious.
27. Tom Hanks would make the perfect wedding minister. The couple in the picture don't look very pleased to see the actor, which is why this photo is so funny.
28. Katy Perry crashing a wedding wearing an orange hat, big hoop earrings, and a blue-collar shirt is one of the funniest wedding photos I've ever seen.
29. It's nice that Bill Nye stopped to take a picture with this couple IN THE MIDDLE OF THE ROAD.
30. Pictures don't have words, but I can somehow hear Khloe Kardashian yelling "Hey."
Which photo made you laugh the most?