Going to the fair when I was younger there was one thing on my mind..... Chili cheese dogs! Super sloppy, get all over my face and clothes good! Now you can make enough for the whole family all in one dish!
As simple as mixing everything up in a large baking dish and sliding it into the oven, you can have meaty chili, gooey cheese and hot dogs in minutes. Fresh baked biscuits on top are just what the doctor ordered!
- 2 cans chili with beans
- 8 all-beef hot dogs, cut into bite-size pieces
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 2 cans Pillsbury Grands refrigerated biscuits
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon parsley flakes
- Heat oven to 375. Lightly spray 13x9-inch baking dish with cooking spray; set aside.
- Mix 2 cans chili with beans and 10 all-beef hot dogs, cut into bite-size pieces, in baking dish. Top with 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese.
- Open 2 cans Pillsbury Grands refrigerated biscuits; separate into biscuits, and cut each into 4 pieces. Spread evenly over cheese layer. Mix in small bowl 2 tablespoons melted butter, 1 teaspoon garlic powder and 1 teaspoon parsley flakes. Brush biscuits on top of casserole.
- Bake 20 to 22 minutes or until biscuits are light golden brown and cooked through. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.