Big Mac.... two words sufficient enough to make any mouth water! Impress your friends and treat them a world famous burger right in the comfort of your own home!
These quick and easy Big Mac sliders are delicious, easy and will require only simple ingredients already in your fridge! Make them today and thank me later!
- 12 Slider buns
- 1 pound Ground Beef
- 1 onion
- ¼ teaspoon Salt
- Processed cheese
- Dill pickle slices
- Fancy Sauce
- 2 teaspoon Sesame seeds
- 1 tablespoon Butter melted
- 1/2 cup Mayonnaise
- 4 tablespoon Dill pickle relish
- 2 tablespoon Yellow mustard
- 2 tablespoon ketchup
- In a large skillet over medium heat add diced onions and cook until translucent.
- Add in ground beef, salt and cook until browned.
- Drain the liquid from the beef.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place the bottom of all the slider buns on a baking sheet. Do not separate the buns. Set the tops aside.
- Spread beef and onion mixture over the buns.
- Add a layer of cheese and add another layer of the beef mixer. Top with another layer of cheese. (ie. 2 layers)
- Cover top layer with dill pickles, ketchup, mustard and fancy sauce.
- Add back the slider tops and cover with aluminum foil and bake for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl combine all ingredients for the fancy sauce and set aside.
- Remove foil and lightly brush the buns with a simple egg wash or butter and sesame seeds and return to the oven for 5 minutes. This will give the buns that toasty golden finish.
- Bake for another 5 minutes or until cheese is completely melted.