This is a great craft to get your kids excited about going back to school. This homemade Cookie Eraser is a fun and practical project your kids will love. We made ours using an Oreo, but you can try it with any cookie you like!
- Aluminum foil
- Glue gun + hot glue
- Clear nail polish
- Eraser clay
- Take your Oreo and separate the cookies from the icing.
- Take one half of the cookie and place on a piece of aluminum foil.
- Cover entirely with hot glue. Let dry. This will be the mold for your eraser clay.
- Once dry remove from the foil and remove the cookie from the glue. Rinse out any cookie crumbs from the glue mold.
- Take your pieces of eraser clay and roll them together to create a marbled effect between the different colors of clay.
- Press the clay into the glue mold and trim any excess from the mold.
- Repeat these steps to create the other side of your Oreo cookie eraser.
- Take one color of clay and shape to form your Oreo icing. Place between the two pieces of Oreo cookie and your eraser is ready to use!