The best part about trick-or-treating is dressing up in a costume and having a howling great time.
Well, your dog will actually be howling if you let them join in on the fun.
Let's not forget about your beloved cat, because they'll enjoy scaring trick-or-treaters too!
1. This mane will be the main attraction this Halloween. Are you ready to frighten some neighbors?
2. How can something be so cute and frightening at the same time...
The shark comes in all different sizes so every pet can enjoy frightening the neighborhood.
3. You know what's terrifying? A 9-5 job.
4. More like Winnie-the-Boo!
5. You can't go wrong with this cheap pet accessory. Devil horns are a classic.
6. Donald Duck wishes he looked this cute.
7. If you're looking for more of an "Awww" reaction this Halloween, you've gotta get this costume.
8. Give your dog special powers for a day.
Don't be surprised if you suddenly fall into a spell where you're giving your dog way more treats than usual.
9. Turn your dog into a treat that trick-or-treaters can't resist.
10. Hit the road, Jack-O-Lantern, a real pirate is in town.
11. There's a whole lot of stuffing in this turkey...
This turkey costume is great for both Halloween and Thanksgiving!
12. Move over, Bruce Wayne. There's a new batman in town.
13. Howdy Purrtner!
14. Close your eyes and imagine your dog in this 'Incredibles' costume. Super adorable, right?
15. Tap into people's primordial fears by giving your pet eight more legs.
16. "Beetlejuice... Beetlejuice... Beetlejuice!"
17. Beware: This costume is cuteness overload.
18. Woofosaurus will consume everything in its path.
19. The big bad wolf is back and badder (ahem, cuter) than ever.
20. For an affordable costume that your pet won't scratch off, get this bandana.
Just so you know, Shared may collect a share of sales or other compensation from some of the links on this page. However, we only choose products we would or have purchased ourselves.