Wow that company coming this weekend with the ultimate combination of two Italian favorites! Pizza and lasagna? Together? Is that even a thing? You betcha! And let me tell you, it is DE-LISH!
This easy to make dinner party meal is sure to impress even the toughest of critics. Cheese, pepperoni, noodely and doughey goodness is guaranteed to crush any competition in town.
Check out more lasagna recipes below:
- 1 tube pizza dough
- 1 pound lasagna noodles
- 2 cups meat tomato sauce
- 1 cup ricotta
- 1 cup parmesan, grated
- 2 cups mozzarella, shredded and divided
- 9 slices provolone
- 10 slices pepperoni
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Prepare a spring-form pan with nonstick spray.
- Roll out the pizza dough to ¼-inch thick. Place the dough in the prepared pan, pressing into the corners and up the sides, then cut off any excess dough.
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil, then cook the lasagna noodles 2-3 minutes less than the package says, since it will continue cooking in the oven later.
- To assemble, spread sauce into the bottom of the pan onto the dough, then lay out some lasagna noodles. Next add in ¼ cup ricotta, ¼ cup parmesan, ¼ cup mozzarella, and 3 slices provolone. Repeat the layering of sauce, noodles, and cheese until you have 4 layers.
- For the last layer, sprinkle mozzarella evenly on top, and place pepperoni in a single layer.
- Bake for 45 minutes, until the dough is cooked through and golden brown.
- Carefully remove from the oven, then cool on a rack about 15 minutes before removing from the pan. Slice and serve. Enjoy!