Meat pies are popular all over the world, but have you ever had a Muffin Tin Meat Pie? These little single-serving sized pies are absolutely delicious, and made just for you!
Divvy up this scrumptious pork-bacon filling between refrigerated pie dough and you’ve got a treat that’s ready for any of your fall festivities. You’ll love these so much you’ll want to make a double batch!
- 1 pound ground pork
- 4 strips bacon, chopped
- 1 medium onion, peeled and grated
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon fresh sage, chopped
- 1/2 cup bread crumbs
- 2 (9-inch) refrigerated pie dough
- 2 eggs, beaten
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Grease 12 muffin tin with nonstick spray.
- In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients but the dough and 1 tablespoon of the eggs; refrigerate.
- Unroll the dough and cut out twelve 4-inch circles with a cookie cutter.
- Reroll the scraps, then cut out 12 more 2-inch circles.
- Line the bottoms and sides of the tins with the 4-inch rounds.
- Divide the filling evenly among the cups. Press the 2-inch rounds on top, pinching the edges together to seal.
- Cut a hole in the center of each pie.
- Brush with the reserved egg and for 30-35 minutes.
- Let cool for 15 minutes before removing the pies. Serve warm.