When Christmas approaches, you can usually use that as a tool to help your kids behave. Reminding them that Santa is watching can put them in their place pretty quickly.
Dogs? Well, not so much.
1. This dog was just trying to help clean up!
2. Perhaps he saw a small fire starting?
3. Is that not what ornaments are for?
4. "You didn't tell me NOT to eat them. Well maybe you did, but I wasn't listening."
5. Admitting you have a problem is the first step.
6. She's lucky she didn't get sick!
7. Maybe this is where all of Santa's toys come from?
8. When one door closes...
9. Sounds like someone needs to go to confession!
10. What a Grinch!
11. This is just called being crafty, okay?
12. Honestly, I don't blame them.
13. Be on the lookout!
This dynamic team is wanted in 6 cases of Christmas stocking theft, defacement of private property, candy cane theft and other petty crimes. If you have any information on these crimes please come forward. They are armed with adorableness, so please use caution if you attempt to approach them. They will attempt to make you feel sorry for them and then they'll steal your pizza. @ladymarkielynn #dogshaming