When you’ve got a crowd to feed, it can sometimes be overwhelming trying to figure out a menu that’s easy and delicious! Well, these Pepperoni Bombs fit the bill, and are so fun to make and eat!
Pack refrigerated biscuits with cheese and pepperoni, bake and get dipping! If you like pizza, you’ll love these cheesy Pepperoni Bombs.
- 3 cans refrigerated biscuit dough
- 60 slices pepperoni
- 30 cubes mozzarella
- 1 egg, lightly whisked
- 4 tablespoons Parmesan, grated
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 cup marinara sauce, warmed
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Prepare a 9x13-inch baking dish with nonstick spray.
- Open up the biscuit packages, then separate all the biscuits.
- Flatten each biscuit, then make a “sandwich” out of two slices of pepperoni and a cube of cheese. Place a pepperoni-cheese stack in the middle of a flattened biscuit, then pull the edges of the biscuit around, sealing any open seams.
- Place filled biscuits in a single layer, seam side-down on the prepared baking dish.
- Once baking dish is filled with biscuits, brush biscuits evenly with whisked egg, then sprinkle with Parmesan, Italian seasoning, and garlic powder.
- Bake 18-20 minutes, or until biscuits are fully baked and golden brown.
- Serve with warmed marinara sauce. Enjoy!