I crave salty foods and one of my go to snacks is the wonderful dill pickle. I saw these at a convenience store and didn't end up picking it up. I have regretted my decision ever since. How happy am I that I found out you can get them on Amazon*!
I for one, love the taste of pickle juice. I also get leg cramps after exercise, and this helps both the cramps and also to help me feel refreshed! Hard to explain, but they are absolutely refreshing!
Also good to note is that these are a great low calorie electrolyte replacement for diabetics. I stay away from the traditional sports drinks as they are heavily sweetened.
“Pickles and pickle juice have long been embraced by cyclists and other athletes for rehydration, and combating cramps,” said, Eric Girard VP of Sales & Marketing, “and our 2 oz. electrolyte enhanced Pickle-Ice freeze pops are a fun and tasty way for riders to refresh and rehydrate.”
What you need to know about Pickle-Ice Pops
- Real Van Holten’s Pickle Brine are packaged in portable 2 oz pops
- It’s a refreshing treat on a hot day, and an athletic supplement that helps rehydrate and prevent cramps
- Enhanced with electrolytes Pickle-Ice aids in keeping your body hydrated, balanced, and performing at peak levels
- Essential minerals like sodium, potassium, calcium and magnesium can be lost during intense workouts leading to muscle cramps and dehydration
- Pickle-Ice helps replace these minerals and promotes a balanced body
Tangy, salty, strong, refreshing, and delicious - will you be trying these?
Click here to order some now.
Just so you know, Shared may collect a share of sales or other compensation from some of the links on this page. However, we only choose products we would or have purchased ourselves.