There are fewer ways to start your day more deliciously than with a quick and easy smoothie! It’s so easy to get your vitamins and nutrients (and add-ons like protein) by blitzing it all up in a blender!
This Peanut Butter Banana Smoothie is simple and absolutely scrumptious. You can customize this with protein powder or greens if desired, but the combination of peanut butter and banana is classic!
- ¼ cup peanut butter
- 1 large banana (frozen is better if you have it)
- ¼ cup milk
- ½ cup low fat vanilla yogurt
- 1 cup ice (add more ice to make the smoothie a little thicker)
- Throw all your ingredients into a blender.
- Blend until smooth.
- Pour into 2 glasses and serve.