These tasty cauliflower are so flavorful, you'll forget that they're vegan!
Most finger foods fall into two categories: deep fried or carrots. Thankfully, these tasty bites are neither deep fried, nor are they carrots!
Both healthy and tasty, you won't feel guilty eating these breaded cauliflower bites by the handful.
- 1 small head cauliflower
- 1/2 cup all purpose gluten free flour
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 cup crispy gluten free panko bread crumbs
- 4 tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons liquid aminos
- 1/2 teaspoon sesame seeds
- 3/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- chopped scallions and sesame seeds for garnish
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking sheet.
2. Remove florets from the cauliflower and chop into smaller pieces.
3. In a separate bowl, whisk all the ingredients EXCEPT bread crumbs.
4. Pour breadcrumbs into a bowl.
5.Toss cauliflower in liquid mixture.
6. Dip into bread crumbs
7. Arrange on baking sheet and bake in the oven for 22 minutes.
8. While baking, whisk together the sauce ingredients.
9. Once baked, remove baking sheet from oven and coat each cauliflower piece withe sauce. Cook for 5 more minutes, then serve!