My parents have been making soup with the leftovers from thanksgiving for the longest time, I thought I would update the leftover tradition with one of my fav foods…...Pizza!
With one sheet of buttery puff pastry and some cheese you're pretty much done! Everything else is already done for you because there leftovers! This is as easy as putting everything on a tart pan covering it in stringy cheese and bake it!
- 1 puff pastry sheet, thawed
- 1/2 cup mashed potatoes
- 1/2 cup roasted yams
- 5 tablespoons gravy, divided
- 1/4 cup corn
- 1/4 cup green bean
- 1/2 cup leftover cooked turkey, chopped
- 1/2 cup stuffing
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/4 cup French’s fried onions
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper, plus more for garnish
- Fresh basil, parsley, or thyme, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Gently press puff pastry sheet into a greased 9-inch tart pan (or use a 9-inch pie pan). Trim the corners and use them into fill in any empty spaces along the sides of the pan.
- Spread the mashed potatoes over the bottom and drizzle with two tablespoons of gravy.
- Sprinkle with corn and green beans.
- Top with turkey, yams, stuffing and three tablespoons of gravy.
- Sprinkle with shredded cheddar cheese.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes.
- Sprinkle with French fried onions and bake for an additional 3-5 minutes.
- Garnish with basil, parsley or thyme and freshly ground black pepper.