These are the party snacks that will leave your guests mistified on how and when you had the time and genius to make these!?
These baked bombs stay nice and fluffy on the outside while retaining all the gooey cheese and smokey bacon inside. One bite and you’ll be hooked!
- 1 pack of Pillsbury Grands Buttermilk Frozen Biscuits
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 8 oz bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1/4 cup of chopped green onion
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- Egg Wash
- In a medium sized mixing bowl, mix together cream cheese, bacon, green onions, garlic salt, and parmesan cheese, mix well.
- Roll out each biscuit on a flat surface.
- Take a spoonful of the cream cheese mixture and place it into the center of the biscuit dough.
- Take edges of the biscuit dough and fold over until cheese is covered. Pinch edges to seal.
- Place on a greased baking sheet and repeat until all the biscuit dough is filled.
- Lightly brush each ball with egg wash and sprinkle grated cheddar cheese on each biscuit before placing in the oven.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 11-13 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve and enjoy!