I don’t know about you, but at my house and office, coffee is an emergency necessity every morning!
This easy DIY is the perfect addition to your kitchen, and it only takes a few simple steps to make! This hilarious frame will brighten your morning while you sip on your cuppa joe!
- Picture frame
- Coffee beans
- 1 “In Case of Emergency” printable
- Clear packing tape
- Bowl of warm water
- To make the “In Case of Emergency” sticker, place some packing tape over the printable, pressing down to make sure the text really sticks well. Cut out a rectangle around the text, then place in a bowl of water, letting it soak for a few minutes. Use your finger to rub away the paper from the tape. Let the sticker completely dry, then move on to next steps.
- Open picture frame and place sticker in center.
- Fill with coffee beans and put back of the frame on.
- Hang near a coffee machine!