If you're looking for something a little different for breakfast, look no further...this Veggie Breaky Bomb is the answer to your prayers!
Eggs and avocado are classic breakfast staples, and when you put them together in a deep-fried package, there is no wrong. Serve this delicious egg with hot sauce for a weekend meal that'll really get your day going.
- 3 ripe avocados
- 3 eggs
- 1 bag plain kettle cooked chips
- 3 eggs, for breading
- 1 cup flour
- Hot sauce, for serving
- Place eggs in boiling water for exactly 6 ½ minutes, then place directly into ice water.
- Meanwhile, carefully pit and peel avocados to make sure they stay in 2 halves.
- After eggs have cooled, place in avocado where pit used to be (feel free to hollow it out more with a spoon if your egg doesn't fit perfectly).
- With flour, beaten eggs and crushed chips in separate bowls, begin breading the avocado. First coat well in flour, then dip in eggs and lastly chips until fully covered.
- Fry in oil until golden and crispy.
- Serve with hot sauce. Enjoy!