Pizza pops got me through college, late night hunger and well I still always have a box in the freezer ready to go! Homemade is always better so I tried my luck with the help of a muffin tin!
All the usual pizza suspects are present! Cheese, sauce, pepperoni and the new kid Refrigerated dinner roll dough! Takes 30 minutes from start to finish and a whole bus of kids will be thinking your the best grown up ever! Or devour them by yourself! It’s up to you!
- 2 tube pillsbury dinner roll dough
- Pizza sauce
- Mozzarella cheese(grated)
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Push dinner roll dough into a lightly greased muffin tin.
- Layer cheese, pepperoni and sauce until completely filled. Shape another piece of dough into a circle and put on top on pizza pops. Make a small slit on top for air to escape.
- Bake for approximately 20 minutes, serve immediately.