These gloves are the next best thing to getting knuckle tattoos! Any kind of knit gloves will work for this craft (check out Target or Walmart for some cheap pairs). You can come up with your own cute phrases, or recreate ours. Have fun!
- Knit gloves
- Embroidery thread
- Embroidery needle
- Trace on of the glove fingers onto a piece of cardboard.
- Cut out the finger shape from the cardboard.
- Place the cardboard cutout inside each finger (one at a time). This will make drawing the chalk marks much easier!
- Use fabric chalk to mark where the knuckles are on the gloves.
- Sew your letters onto the fingers and cut the excess thread.
- Your gloves are finished and ready for fall weather!