Your fur babies will go crazy for these dog-friendly treats! Watermelon Pupsicles are an easy, fruity and delicious way for your pups to cool down this summer. Watermelon is totally safe for dogs to eat (just make sure you remove any seeds) and is a healthy alternative to many store bought pet foods.
- 1/4 of a fresh watermelon
- 1 can coconut milk
- Regular ice cube tray (or this adorable bone shaped tray!)
- Place your fresh watermelon and coconut milk in a blender and blend until completely smooth.
- Pour the mixture into your ice cube tray and freeze.
- Once frozen they're ready to eat!