Cats are complicated animals. They can be friendly, comforting and sweet, but sometimes they're also total jerks. Unlike dogs, who tend to be happy-go-lucky 24/7, cats can change their minds on a dime. One minute they're cuddling with you on the couch, the next minute they're knocking your lamp off the coffee table.
Animal behavior experts call this "cattitude" - well, at least I do, and I've looked at enough cat pictures to qualify as an expert.
Look through these 15 examples of cats that need a serious attitude adjustment. If you own a cat, you'll definitely recognize some of the behavior on display here.
1. "Yes, you caught me, but I don't care."
2. I hope you weren't planning to use that.
4. Oh, so NOW you want to cuddle?!
5. "Oh, that's fine, I guess we can share...or not..."
6. If cats could tuck themselves in, this would definitely happen
7. In case you're not convinced that cats simply don't care, just look at this video evidence
8. Okay, this one is just rude
Click the next page for more cats with bad attitudes!
While it's normal for cats to be rude, if your pet is wrecking your home that's a little more serious. A grumpy pet can be a sign of boredom, because animals like to take all heir pent-up energy and use it to get into trouble.
We all enjoy our pet's antics when their "bad" behavior is just silly, but if things get more serious it's important to find out why.
That being said, science proves that cats are just weird, so really there's no explaining some of this behavior.
9. "See dog? This is fair, we both have 1 bed."
10. At least he looks a little regretful...
11. He doesn't even pay rent and now he's drinking my beer?
12. Now kids if you can't play nice you're both going in time-out
13. "Gee, this new toy is lots of fun!"
14. Things cats love: 1. playing with boxes, 2. being jerks
15. Loving a pet is easy, but getting them to love you back...
Share these lovable jerks with someone you know!