Talk about a balanced breakfast! How can it get any better than eggs, potatoes, cheese and prosciutto? This quick and easy breakfast casserole combines all your favorite fixings in one easy step!
- 2 pounds Yukon gold potatoes
- 1 cup flour
- 1 egg
- ⅓ cup butter, melted
- ½ cup parmesan, grated
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 pound thinly sliced prosciutto
- 2 cups gouda, shredded
- Boil peeled potato in salted boiling water until fork tender.
- Place potatoes in a large bowl and add flour, parmesan, egg, butter, salt and pepper to it and mix with a spatula until combined.
- In an ungreased bundt, pan line the bottom with prosciutto.
- Spoon in half the potato mixture and smooth with a spoon. Create trench in the middle of the potato mixture and fill with gouda. Spoon in the other half of the potato mixture and smooth again. Cover with remaining prosciutto slices.
- Bake for 35 minutes at 350 degrees.
- Cool slightly, slice and enjoy!