When you have a large group to cook breakfast for you might be wondering what am I gonna make!? Well let me tell you, this is it! Breakfast sliders for everybody!
Just like making a regular sized breakfast sandwich only much bigger! All your favorite are here, from the eggs, sausage and all the way to the cheese! In minutes you and 11 other people can be chomping some seriously delicious breakfast sliders!
- 24 ounces ground breakfast sausage
- 12 Hawaiian dinner rolls
- 8 large eggs, scrambled
- 1 cup Monterey Jack cheese, shredded
- 8 slices american cheese
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- On a baking sheet with nonstick spray press out ground sausage evenly into the shape of the slider rolls. Bake in preheated oven 15-20 minutes, or until cooked through.
- Meanwhile, using a serrated knife, cut rolls in half lengthwise (without breaking apart). Place bottom half of rolls in 7x10-inch or 9x13-inch baking dish; set top aside.
- Scoop scrambled eggs onto bottom rolls; top with Monterey Jack cheese. Place sausage on top and top with american cheese. Carefully top with top buns.
- Combine melted butter and maple syrup in small bowl. Brush over tops of rolls allowing sauce to drip down sides and into bottom. Use entire amount.
- Bake 15-20 minutes or until cheese is bubbly and melted. Serve and enjoy!