We're just weeks away from Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's royal wedding, and I could not possibly be more excited.
There's just something magical about seeing a real life prince walk down the aisle with his new bride - especially when she's just a commoner like the rest of us.
But Harry and Meghan have some stiff competition.
So this is a perfect time to look back on the most gorgeous and elegant royal weddings from around the world.
1. Prince Felix and Princess Claire - Luxembourg
2. Christopher O'Neill and Princess Madeleine - Sweden
3. Prince Philip and Queen Elizabeth II - Great Britain
4. Prince Daniel and Princess Victoria - Sweden
5. Prince William and Kate Middleton - Great Britain
6. Prince Carlos and Princess Annemarie - the Netherlands
7. Prince Frederik and Princess Mary - Denmark
8. King Felipe VI and Queen Letizia
9. Prince Emanuele and Clotilde Courau - Italy (House of Savoy)
10. Prince Joachim and Princess Marie - Denmark
11. King Letsie III and Queen 'Masenate - Lesotho
12. Philipp von Lattorff and Princess Tatjana - Liechtenstein
13. Prince Abdul and Dayangku Bolkiah - Brunei
14. Prince Ali and Reem Ibrahimi - Jordan
15. Prince Guillaume and Countess Stephanie - Luxembourg
16. King Wilem-Alexander and Princess Maxima - Netherlands
17. Prince Notonegoro and Princess Hayu - Indonesia
18. Prince Carl Philip and Princess Sofia - Sweden
19. Prince Charles and Princess Diana - Great Britain
20. Hisanaga Shimazu and Princess Suga - Japan
21. Prince Rainier with Princess Grace Kelly - Monaco
22. King Wangchuck and Queen Jetsun - Bhutan
23. Prince Albert and Princess Charlene - Monaco
24. King Constantine and Queen Anne-Marie - Greece
25. Yoshiki Kuroda and Princess Nori
26. Prince Al-Muhtadee and Princess Sarah - Brunei
27. Prince Jaime and Princess Viktoria - the Netherlands (House of Bourbon-Parma)
28. Ari Behn and Princess Martha - Norway
29. King Mohamed VI and Princess Lalla - Morocco
30. Prince Laurent and Princess Claire - Belgium
31. Anthony Armstrong and Princess Margaret - Great Britain
Which of these royal weddings do you think was the most elegant? And how many of them did you remember?