Veggies veggies veggies! The could be a vegetarians new go to. The beauty only enhances the overall experience.
- Red onion, chopped
- Cherry tomatoes, halved
- Corn niblets, drained and rinsed
- Orange peppers, chopped
- Broccoli florets
- Garlic, minced
- Pizza sauce
- Mozzarella cheese, grated
- Olive oil
- Pizza dough
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees with pizza stone in oven or upside down baking sheet
- Stretch dough to whatever size pizza you like on a floured surface.
- Start by drizzling oil on top of dough, then spread garlic all over the bottom(don’t be shy). Spread sauce and sprinkle cheese over the garlic.
- Now for the fun part, start putting on your veggies in a circle to mimic the colors of the rainbow(don’t worry if its not exact, it’s only a pizza)
- Using a pizza paddle transfer the pizza to the oven and slide it on the pizza stone for 6-8 minutes or until bubbly and golden!