Rice Krispie Cake? Rice Krispie Cheesecake!? HECK YES!
Combining your favorite treat and dessert. This Rice Krispie cheesecake is a perfect combination the whole family is sure to love!
- 6 cups Rice Krispies cereal
- ¼ cup salted butter
- 1 package miniature marshmallows
- 1 (8 oz) brick of cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 (7 oz) jar marshmallow fluff
- 1 (8 oz) container Cool Whip
- 1 can Whipped cream
- Packaged Rice Krispie Squares
1. Grease a 9 inch spring-form pan and set aside.
2. In a medium sized saucepan, melt butter and marshmallows over low heat, stirring consistently until melted and smooth. Remove pan from heat and add it your 6 cups of Rice Krispies. Mix thoroughly until well combined.
3. Transfer the mixture to your spring-form pan creating a base and sides. Create a crust of about 1 inch around the perimeter of the pan and set aside.
4. In a large bowl mix together cream cheese, sugar and vanilla until smooth. Add in marshmallow fluff until smooth. Using a spatula, gently fold in cool whip until combined.
5. Pour the filling into the crust and ensure the center is evenly smoothed. Pipe whipping cream around the edges and stack the centre with the pre-made Rice Krispie treats cut into 1 inch cubes.
6. Chill for a few hours prior to serving.