The Duggar family is nothing if not fans of children.
Michelle and Jim Bob Duggar started it all in 1988 when they gave birth to their first child, Josh. Then they had twins John David and Jana, and daughter Jill soon after.
19 kids later, the parents started becoming grandparents! Josh Duggar started it off when his wife Anna gave birth to their daughter Mackynzie. Then Jill and Jessa started having children, and now Joy-Anna Duggar is also expecting.
Of course, the family has also been hit with their fair share of controversy, such as:
- Jana Duggar not being married and buying a tattoo parlor
- Jill and her husband being rejected by their church
- Jinger wearing pants
- Josh's sex/molestation scandal
- Their extremely strict family rules
- Amy's abuse by a family member
- Jim Bob's suitor survey
But now, the Duggars have another baby to celebrate! So who's given birth?