As any parent will tell you, raising your kids is no walk in the park.
Even though we love our children to bits, they can be pesky little rascals who'll drive us up the way.
While it's a blessing to be a stay-at-home mother or father, these parents ultimately deal with their offspring's nonsense the most.
One person who knows this for certain is a man who goes by the name Chris Illuminati, a stay-at-home father who has documented the trials and tribulations of parenthood on post-it notes.
"Daycare is obscenely expensive. It made more fiscal sense to stay home with my kid than to collect a paycheck and just hand it over to a daycare facility," Illuminati wrote on Bored Panda.
"One day, while still home on maternity leave, my wife left me alone with our newborn son for the first time," he added. "Before leaving, she politely reminded me of all the duties I was to perform while she was gone. 'I better write this all down,' I joked, and grabbed some post-it notes and a black Sharpie."
"I wrote, 'don't forget to feed and keep the baby alive,'" Illuminati continued. "A week later I found the note on the floor of my office. It made me laugh."
He decided to show off his hundreds of notes to the public, and created his website, Message With A Bottle.
Check out some of his most comical post-its below!
1. There's always a bright side
2. Wolverine IS an important topic of discussion
3. More like a "spill cup" if you ask me
4. The fear over their diminishing battery life is the best kind of torture
5. But who doesn't love the taste of a burned dinner?
6. Talk about mixed signals
7. They come in pairs for a reason
8. You can't have everything you want in life
9. Never doubt the power of coffee
10. Talk to the royal family, princesses ARE real
11. Honesty isn't always the best policy
12. Truer words have never been spoken
13. That should make the child sleep easier at night!
14. Where's her leotard?
15. Parent or servant, take your pick
Want to read more hilarious actions done by fathers? Check these laugh-out-loud lists out:
- 16 Dads Who Might Regret Letting Their Daughters Give Them Makeovers
- 21 Times Dads Probably Needed Adult Supervision
- 21 Times Dads Were Too Funny For Their Own Good
[H/T: Daily Mail]