There are benefits and flaws to every personality type, but how does your zodiac sign really affect how you act? It turns out there's quite a bit that can be revealed about your personality just based on when you were born.
Virgo encompasses people who are born between August 23rd to September 22nd. Their symbol is the Virgin, and they are considered an Earth sign. All Virgos find themselves connected by a few specific traits, and believe me, they have analyzed them over and over.
Here's the most important things you need to know about a Virgo.
1. Incredible attention to detail
They notice everything and anything, especially when you'd rather they wouldn't. They always are scanning the situation to see what's in store and they are always coming up with a detailed plan. Some people may call them picky and critical, but let's be honest, a Virgo just knows exactly what they want and won't stop until it's perfect.
2. Incredibly independent
A Virgo is happy to spend time alone because it means that they have more control over the situation. They like knowing how things will turn out, so having too many variables can be confusing. They need time to process their days, whether it's through creative projects or just relaxing.
3. Reliable in every situation
Even though they enjoy being alone, it doesn't mean that they hate other people. They are the type of person who will always pick you up from the airport on time, with a coffee in hand. They are there for you in your time of need and will support you no matter what.
Those aren't the only important traits about a Virgo...
4. Analytical and thoughtful
A Virgo is likely going to take their time when making a decision. They won't jump right in until they have examined all the facts. They will look at every option possible and then make the practical choice. Sometimes this analytical nature can make it seem as though they are stuck in their minds, but don't worry, a Virgo doesn't mind thinking quietly to themselves.
5. Witty and clever
A Virgo's ability to be analytical helps them find the best punchlines and jokes for every situation. You might think that they are just sitting there ignoring you, but chances are they are coming up with their own clever joke that will fit in to a later conversation.
So what issues does a Virgo face?
A Virgo has a lot of priorities in their lives to worry about, mostly because of the pressure they put on themselves to be perfect, but these are the things you will find them stressed out about:
- They worry about how other people perceive their perfectionism, they aren't trying to be picky they just want it perfect!
- They worry about their health, and are known to be hypochondriacs.
- They tend to get caught up in the "what ifs" of life, and become anxious about the future.
- Their analytical nature can sometimes be too much and they will spend all their time stuck in the decision making stage without actually ever making a choice.
- They also tend to be extremely self-critical and can get a little self-destructive at times.